Global Food Logistics
Our freight forwarders and licensed customs brokers have over 20 years of experience in the food logistics industry with extensive knowledge of FDA regulations. Our food logistics service offering includes: door-to-door import and export services and formalities, including customs clearance.
Food Logistics by Sea
- Most economical means of transporting food
- Reliable and consistent sailing schedules
- Maximum coverage and competitive rates
Food Logistics by Air
- Fastest means of transporting food
- For planned or unplanned shipments, air freight meets expedited deadlines
- Option to move portion of shipment by air and the rest by sea to optimize time-in-transit and costs
- Classify your products accurately
- Pre-clear cargo with U.S. Customs
- File prior notice with FDA
- Avoid unnecessary penalties and delays
- Temperature-controlled units for full container loads
- Avoids exposure to extreme temperature fluctuations
- Protects integrity of your products while in transit
RS Express continually looks for ways to minimize the time it takes to move your products through the supply chain. We will navigate the applicable rules, customs, and environmental considerations not only to protect the quality of your shipment, but also to avoid penalties and delays. We will choose the most efficient and cost-effective routing options to drive costs out of your supply chain.
If you would like more information about our food logistics services, please fill out the form below.